Another journey around the sun:
A thousand raw ideas, conversations, memories
That have depend our roots, colored our petals
In harmony.
We're both
Hurt
Heard
Held
Each other
When the world was crumbling to pieces
In our hands.
I know I can be
Cold
Condescending
Callous
But I also know that I
Love
Respect
Need
You, like no one else and with all of me
You should know that you are
Beautiful
Strong
Inspiring
Incredible for:
Tolerating me and all my flaws,
Writing me word problems when you can be sleeping
Saying what you think and being
Remembering every date, location, weather forecasts
Putting so many people and things ahead of yourself
And I'm so proud to call you my mom.
But please
Take care of yourself
For yourself
Because before you are a mother, daughter, sister,
Wife, dog owner or friend,
You are a person who
Deserves all the good in the world, and you're
The only one who can give that
To yourself
Thank you I'll always be there for you
💗 May
她给我的诗歌,每年的小盼望。
几乎是睡到自然醒。没有想到这次例假提前了。带Rixi出门走了一圈,蒙蒙细雨。让绿色更加绿了。湿润的绿让人眼里看着舒服。
让她使劲闻。
2018年5月13日星期日
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
2026年七月精神瑜伽
日記本在6/30在7/1之間特地有一頁空餘,似乎提醒書寫著回顧一下上半年,暢想一下下半年。 本月一開頭就是連續幾天的高溫,那幾天不能外出,在家就使勁地在厨房做麵食,變相地讓自己進行一下體力勞動。第一周的周末大家冒着酷暑出門去看airshow,烟火,縂想在全國都熱烈慶祝美國250周...
-
I am a toad, Yes, indeed a grumpy, warty toad. I love to eat flies, I also like to wear bow ties. I live in a ditch in a road. You...
-
这是聪聪最近痴迷的一套书,由南京师范大学出版社出版。 每本书从书的内容、插图、文字上来说都非常有特色,有儿歌,有童话,有WILD IMAGINATION,有水彩画,有铅笔画。最爱的两本是《兔子先生去散步》和《胡萝卜火箭》。都是属于WILD IMAGINATION的,可能跟她最...
-
周一(5/10/2021) 晚上醒一次,两点,然后就睡倒6点半。第一次能在周中睡倒6点半。睡眠好了,整个人的精神状态能完全不一样。 带狗狗出门后,回去锻炼,做了Low Impact HIIT,也是能出汗。 上班没有了动力。她一回来,事情就特别多。 午饭给她做了咖喱鸡,放了胡萝卜...
没有评论:
发表评论