A3: Count notes at first, but not all even & controlled in the pulse. Generally well articulated, and better rhythm later on, with some good dynamics variety. (24 out 30)
b3: Nice tone and pedaling at this start, though the melody could sing out more. Not all accurate & fluent in the middle part, but a good repoise. (23 out of 30)
C2: A mainly tidy and fluent start, thought some rhythms could be tighter. Not all accurate & tidy in the middle part, but some good articulation in the repoise. A mainly tidy finish. (26 out of 30)
scales and arpeggios: Count notes at first, but not all fluent and well coordinated. One small slip in fm. Good confrains. Mostly tidy arpeggios. (17 out of 20)
Sight-reading: Correct in the key and most of the notes at first, but not a fluent pulse. All rather uncertian later. (13 out of 14)
Aural test: Uncertain in A but nearly all correct in B. Wrong period in C. (14 out of 18)
Additional comments: Many good qualities her - Well Done. Keep working on the reading.
Total 117 (离MERIT就差3分)
没有去年得到的成绩高,去年三级得了130,distinguished.
老师说这次的考官相当严肃,非常正统。考官不一样,判分的标准上下出入很大,让我们不要觉得失望。我对老师说,“我没有觉得失望,因为她毕竟是考过了。这就是胜利啊。至于是大胜利还是小胜利,回家可以再消化一下下的。”老师说,“你这样想,我觉得很POSITIVE啊。我的确也是PUSH她比较HARD的。”
有了共识,就好办了。我仅希望她能保持对钢琴的兴趣,或者说就是对学习的兴趣。
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
2026年七月精神瑜伽
日記本在6/30在7/1之間特地有一頁空餘,似乎提醒書寫著回顧一下上半年,暢想一下下半年。 本月一開頭就是連續幾天的高溫,那幾天不能外出,在家就使勁地在厨房做麵食,變相地讓自己進行一下體力勞動。第一周的周末大家冒着酷暑出門去看airshow,烟火,縂想在全國都熱烈慶祝美國250周...
-
I am a toad, Yes, indeed a grumpy, warty toad. I love to eat flies, I also like to wear bow ties. I live in a ditch in a road. You...
-
这是聪聪最近痴迷的一套书,由南京师范大学出版社出版。 每本书从书的内容、插图、文字上来说都非常有特色,有儿歌,有童话,有WILD IMAGINATION,有水彩画,有铅笔画。最爱的两本是《兔子先生去散步》和《胡萝卜火箭》。都是属于WILD IMAGINATION的,可能跟她最...
-
周一(5/10/2021) 晚上醒一次,两点,然后就睡倒6点半。第一次能在周中睡倒6点半。睡眠好了,整个人的精神状态能完全不一样。 带狗狗出门后,回去锻炼,做了Low Impact HIIT,也是能出汗。 上班没有了动力。她一回来,事情就特别多。 午饭给她做了咖喱鸡,放了胡萝卜...
没有评论:
发表评论