1, be curious,relentlessly curious;
2, seek knowledge for its own sake, not all knowledge needs to be useful;
3, retain a childlike sense of wonder;( why sky is blue?);
4, observe?
5, start with the details;
6, see things unseen;
7, go down rabbit holes — he drilled down to details for the pure joy of geeking out;
8, get distracted;
9, respect facts;
10,procrastinate;
11, let the perfect be the enemy of good;
12, think visually;
13, avoid silos—combining arts , science, engineers, humanities;
14, let your reach exceed your grasp — stretch yourself;
15, indulge fantasy;
16, create for yourself, not just for your patrons;
17, collaborate;
18, make (To Do)lists;
19, take notes,on paper;
20, be open to mystery. Not everything needs sharp lines.
Life is short and the world is wide
We’re just a ripple on life’s great pool
Enjoy your life to the best you can
All will help to enrich the span
But never forget you’re a gentleman
And the time will come when we all with price
Will think of your days at school……
For what matters in life is not whether we receive a round of applause; what matters is whether we have the courage to venture forth despite the uncertainty of acclaim?
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
2026年七月精神瑜伽
日記本在6/30在7/1之間特地有一頁空餘,似乎提醒書寫著回顧一下上半年,暢想一下下半年。 本月一開頭就是連續幾天的高溫,那幾天不能外出,在家就使勁地在厨房做麵食,變相地讓自己進行一下體力勞動。第一周的周末大家冒着酷暑出門去看airshow,烟火,縂想在全國都熱烈慶祝美國250周...
-
I am a toad, Yes, indeed a grumpy, warty toad. I love to eat flies, I also like to wear bow ties. I live in a ditch in a road. You...
-
这是聪聪最近痴迷的一套书,由南京师范大学出版社出版。 每本书从书的内容、插图、文字上来说都非常有特色,有儿歌,有童话,有WILD IMAGINATION,有水彩画,有铅笔画。最爱的两本是《兔子先生去散步》和《胡萝卜火箭》。都是属于WILD IMAGINATION的,可能跟她最...
-
周一(5/10/2021) 晚上醒一次,两点,然后就睡倒6点半。第一次能在周中睡倒6点半。睡眠好了,整个人的精神状态能完全不一样。 带狗狗出门后,回去锻炼,做了Low Impact HIIT,也是能出汗。 上班没有了动力。她一回来,事情就特别多。 午饭给她做了咖喱鸡,放了胡萝卜...
没有评论:
发表评论