六月去考的四级。
上周末她小提琴老师给我发了一封电子邮件:
Dear Sunny,
I am glad that we all are having a great summer time. We are getting ready for our violin lessons soon. Looking forward to seeing May on Thursday, 9/4, 7:15-8:15pm.
Also, I already received the theory results from ABRSM. The average grades from my students are 95 & up ( one student is 100). May did fine, she passed the test, but the score is much lower than I expected. Please do not make a big deal of this, she is the one who was well prepared, well reviewed with lots of confidence. 真不捨得責備她!過了就好, 該是年齡太小,粗心的狀況!
本學期會以樂團精進,高音把位及樂理為主要! Looking forward to seeing you soon! Enjoy your long weekend.
新學期快樂,
Blessings,
Linda
当时看到我给比尔看了。我在想怎么对她讲这个事情。他建议我把信直接转发给她,还加了一句,“是该打消一下她膨胀的自信心了。”我怎么听着那么别扭。读书狂也建议我把信直接转发给她。
我把信转给她。她看完了,过来问我,“我还是通过了,是吧?”我说,“是的。”
想了两天,我给老师写了回信:
Hi Linda,
很抱歉我回复晚了。我一直在想该怎么来回复。
对于她的粗心和对细节的不能很好的把握,我一直比较烦恼。这次理论考试是通过了,但是我不知道该怎么能让她知道这个毛病在将来可能是会对她的成长是会有糟糕的影响的,这是需要她去克服的。她似乎一直也没有意识到这个问题的严重性。
我没有make a big deal of it,但是我是想让她意识到自己的问题并且改正。头痛ing.
谢谢你一直帮助她,她有你这样的老师真的是很幸运。从懒散的暑假中恢复过来,开始正规的有规律的练琴,她可能都需要恢复一下。我已经为她注册了YOCJ的乐团,9/23是他们的返图日。我希望这个学期她能够更上一步,对自己有点要求。
周四见。
Sunny
上课之前,老师又给我回了一封信:
Dear Sunny,
Looking forward to seeing you tonight at 7:15pm!
As a teacher and an older mother:)
I sometimes see things a little bit differently.
Each child has his/ her own talent, they will improve in different ways nicely.
No worry for little things! May will be very successful from my eyes with lots of encouragement.
Her mother nature personality with a very kind mind will win everything.
All the best,
Linda
小提琴课结束后,我进屋去交学费,问老师是不是把考试的结果给了MAY,她说,给了,但是这页也翻过去了。
没有评论:
发表评论